Manage the day-to-day operations of summer camp, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact between parents, camp staff, and office
-Communicating with Camp Program Manager about daily operations
-Providing parents with the information needed.
-Work closely with Camp facilitators, suppliers, and bus managers
-Coordinate logistics with the office Maintain general safety and well-being for all campers enrolled in camp for the week
- Monitor the visit, first aid, and general supplies and replenishment throughout the summer --Behavioural support and mediation
-Create and develop programs and workshops Facilitate programs
- Decision-making during the camp Manage trip finances
- Make sure all kids are involved during the visit and get the best-added value.
-Handle all communication with parents during the trip Report back to the office after each trip with feedback and pictures of the day
-Teaching experience Proactive and energetic
- Take initiative and think outside the box
- Love to work with children Flexible with meeting point location
- High communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Minimum age is 30 years old.
Freelancing (project/ task based)
1-3 years of experience
No attachments were found