We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
- some will be online.
- some will be offline at Dokki , nasr city and October (each freelancer will choose the preferable district)
- 2,5 hours per session, 2 sessions per week.
- fees range based on experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans .
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance .
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- have an excellent command of English.
- demonstrate a genuine commitment to work.
- be passionate about teaching.
- have very good presentation skills and be able to use various instructional strategies to meet the needs of all students.
- possess excellent communication skills so they can engage his/her class effectively and communicate well with his/her students and colleagues.
- be aware of how significant it is to vary and pick over the activities to help the students practice effectively.
- novice or experienced.
- Having a TEFL/TESOL/TKT Certificate is a plus.
Freelancing (project/ task based)
1-3 years of experience
No attachments were found